The Official Rules are below, but first we want to talk about your privacy! We want you to know what personal data of yours we collect, how we use your personal data, who we share it with, and how long we plan to keep it. For purposes of running this contest and selecting a potential winner, here is the personal data we will collect from each entrant:
• City and State
• Email address
We will use the personal data listed above, and share it with selected third parties, only for the following purposes:
• To publicly announce the winners of the prize drawing
• To demonstrate compliance with applicable laws and regulations covering prize drawings
The types of third parties we will share your personal data with are:
• Regulatory authorities or auditors assessing our compliance with laws and regulations
• Cloud Storage Companies used by the LEGO Group
Official Rules1. Overview: Sign up to receive email messages with information about LEGO® products, and enter for a chance to win one of several $500 LEGO® gift cards. Or just enter our Sweepstakes. See below for full details.
2. This Sweepstake is called the "LEGO Holiday Truck Tour Shopping Spree” (the “Competition”) is sponsored by LEGO Systems, Inc., 100 Print Shop Road, Enfield, CT 06082.
By participating in this Competition, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
3. Eligibility: To enter this Competition you must be aged 18 or over, and be a resident of United States of America.
You are not eligible to enter if you are an employee, partner or immediate family member of an employee of the LEGO Group or any third party company or agency directly connected with the creation or administration of this Competition.
4. Entry Period: You must submit your Entry within the Entry Period which begins at 00:01 (EST) 15th November and ends Midnight (EST) December 19th (“Entry Period”) . Any Entries received after this time shall not be valid.
5. How to enter: During the Entry Period simply complete the above form.
6. Limitation on entry: One Entry per person during the Entry Period. If more than one Entry per participant is received during the Entry Period, only the first Entry will be included and later Entries will be disqualified.
7. Prize(s): Seven (7) $500 Gift card Winners will each receive a $500 LEGO® gift card, good for purchases from LEGO.com or from LEGO® stores. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. The prize is subject to availability and the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
8. Selection of Potential Winners and Odds of Winning: The Potential Winners will be selected by the members of the LEGO Retail Marketing Team (the “Judges”) in a series of random drawings from all eligible Entries, to take place in the LEGO Enfild office at approximately 12:00 noon on Monday 20th December. The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible Entries received.
9. Claiming the Prize: The Potential Winners will be contacted via the Entrant’s email address w/c 20th December. Potential Winners have ten (10) days from the date of notification to complete and return a set of Winners’ Documents, as more fully discussed below. If the Potential Winner cannot be contacted, has not claimed their prize within ten (10) days of notification, or fails to complete the required Winners’ Documents correctly, a new Potential Winner will be randomly selected from all remaining valid Entries received before the Closing Date, in accordance with the Selection procedure above.
9. Certification of Potential Winners: All Potential Winners will be required to complete and return a set of Winners’ Documents consisting of (i) a statement of eligibility and prize acceptance; (ii) a release of liability; and (iii) a publicity release (except were prohibited by law). If a Potential Winner is deemed a minor in his/her place of residence, a parent or legal guardian of the Potential Winner will also be required to sign the Winners’ Documents. Upon receipt of the fully executed Winners’ Documents, and confirmation by the Judges, the Potential Winner will be certified as the winner (“Winner”).
11. Additional Rules
• Entries will not be returned. All Entries, excluding the images submitted in connection with the Competition shall become the property of Sponsor and may be used for other marketing activities.
• If you are the Winner, you agree that the Sponsor may use your first name and town or county of residence to announce the Winner of this Promotion.
• Sponsor is not responsible for lost, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, or illegible entry materials, or for Entries not received prior to the entry deadline.
• The Sponsor shall not have any liability and does not accept any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by Entrants of this Competition to the extent permitted by law. Nothing shall exclude the Sponsor’s liability for death and personal injury as a result of its negligence.
• Any Entry made or attempted in a manner which in the Sponsor’s reasonable opinion is contrary to the spirit of these Official Rules, or by its nature is unfair to other entrants will be invalid and may result in your disqualification from the Competition.
• Reporting prize winnings and paying any applicable taxes, governmental fees, and other expenses resulting from winning a prize are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner unless otherwise stated; Winners are encouraged to check local tax implications.
• For a list of the Winners contact Consumer Services (https://wwwsecure.us.lego.com/en-us/service).
• These Official Rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Connecticut.
LEGO is a trademark of the LEGO Group. © 2021 The LEGO Group.